Living, learning, caring together with God beside us.
At St Mary’s our mission is to be a community which offers the best possible education based on Christian values. Every child is valued, cared for and encouraged to reach his/her potential in an atmosphere of warmth, care and hope.
We aim to live out our mission by ensuring:
- We provide a creative and stimulating curriculum that will develop the full potential of each person and educate the whole child in an environment, which encourages growth in self-confidence and the acquisition of skills, attitudes and values.
- We lead our children to develop a greater understanding of the Catholic Faith through worship and the development of spirituality and community life.
- We encourage our children to become independent learners with enquiring minds and positive attitudes.
- We enable all members of our school community to celebrate diversity and respect other beliefs, cultures and ways of life as well as caring for our environment.
- We maintain excellent standards of behaviour with understanding, forgiveness and reconciliation being at the heart of that process.
- We work in partnership with parents and the parish in the education of the children.
Our School Prayer
God bless our school
That by working together and playing together
We may learn to serve you and to serve one another
In Jesus' name.